As a former elementary school teacher and a stay-at-home mother, I found myself overwhelmed with taking care of our autistic son and our two daughters. While I loved being a mom and a wife, I simply wanted more. Four years later, I own and operate my own business from home. Never would have guessed in a million years that I would have the best of both worlds and enjoy so much what I do!
After the office manager of my husband’s financial planning and tax preparation firm left the position, I stepped in to help. I began to learn a software program called Infusionsoft, which we used to cultivate relationships with my husband’s existing clients and build relationships with new clients. Not too long after delving into Infusionsoft, I fell in love with sales and marketing automation. After implementing several marketing campaigns, my husband’s firm saw overwhelming results. He doubled his revenue and slashed his marketing budget from $10K plus each month to $500 a month! I entered Infusionsoft’s Ultimate Marketer contest: one out of hundreds of other submissions. Soon I discovered I was one of three finalists presenting our story in front of 1,000 conference attendees!
Although I didn’t win the title of Ultimate Marketer, I won just the same. Before I knew it, a new business and a new life was born for me! I started Gleason Consulting Group, LLC, to branch out to help other small business owners the same way I helped my husband expand his financial planning and tax preparation firm.
Since starting my business, I’ve been so very fortunate to have achieved the following:
- Became an Infusionsoft Certified Consultant (December 2011)
- Wrote my first book – Confessions of a Mompreneur (March 2013)
- Won The Big Drive – Top Infusionsoft Sales and grand prize winner of a brand new Camaro (November 2013)
- Featured in Forbes magazine as a business leader “Game Changer” (March 2014)
- Working on my next book co-authored by Brian Tracy called Transform!
Who do I help?
1. Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs: Providing sales, marketing coaching and consulting as well as customized software systems to automate processes, nurture prospects, convert more sales and retain customers.
2. Virtual & Administrative Assistants: Offering membership programs, coaching, training and retreats to empower women with guidance in personal growth, business-building skills, marketing strategies, Infusionsoft best practices and connecting with others.
3. Moms: Building my team, which consists of virtual assistants, coaches, graphic designers, a PR assistant, web developers and more. Every one of them is a MOM!
What revs my engine?
Empowering people to create their dream lifestyle!